[access-uk] Flash Cards for Book Courier

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I took delivery of a Book Courier, which I bought from Accessable World. I've been spending some time in getting to know the device and I must say that I am very impressed. I'm keen on reading for pleasure, particularly when travelling on trains. I've already downloaded a couple of books and have copied these to the flash card supplied with the Book Courier.

Thinking ahead, I know that I'm going to want to build a library of books which I will keep on flash cards, rather than on my PC. For most purposes, I feel I'll want to have the larger capacity cards; the Book Courier takes cards up to 4GB. I've looked around and have found any number of these cards for sale at prices from £20 upwards. Other than requiring Compact Flash cards, are there any other restrictions or issues of compatibility that I need to take into account? Can anyone recommend any particular range of Compact Flash cards?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers,

Brendan.

--