To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] First impressions of the Colorino

Hi all -

Got my Colorino colour identifyer today, and my first impressions are that
it scores well over the Cobolt equivalent. It is also much smaller, and much
better built, and the light probe is much more useful too as it actually
pinpoints the direction of the light source.

I haven't had any sighted clarification yet, but where I am able to say with some certainty, it is more accurate in colour detection than the Cobolt; it
is also a bit more expensive at £73.48 [including p&p]

What I am wondering is how to recalerbrate it and to change the volume,
there doesn't seem a way to do this? There also doesn't appear to be an
off-on switch.

The Colorino comes in a rather odd zip-book type pouch.

Anyway, all in all, a good buy I think -

Andy