[access-uk] Re: First impressions of the Colorino

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:57:40 +0100

Well Wendy I agree with you, but once I put the batteries in, I fiddled about until I got out of it what I needed to know. I'm a bit of a naughty girl where manuals and instructions are concerned. I don't have a lot of patience for them.

There may be CD or taped instructions, but I certainly never got any, other than the sheet that was folded up inside the case that comes with the Colorino. They do scan ok, but I do agree with you that for such a product, they should be accessible,.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>