[access-uk] Re: First impression of penfriend...

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:27:47 +0100

Carol,

My batteries had also fallen out and the sheet of braille did have errors,
but I am putting these things down to the fact that they wanted to get them
out as quickly as possible, so that is not anything to worry too much about.
Your volume control does sound faulty.  Mine reduces and increases as it
should, but you do have to reduce the volume before recording or playing a
label.  Again, a minor point really.

More plus points than negatives for me.  I am glad to have it.

David