[access-uk] Re: First Guide dog

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:29:06 +0100

Hi list I hope there is another spare guide dog up there I have been waiting for a year.
As a totally blind piano tuner I find it an real disgrace trying to get about with a cane. I am told there is a dog in the pipe line well all I can say it's a bloody long line.
if gdba is still arround in ten years I will eat someone's piano stool. At 01:02 26/08/2006, you wrote:

Andrew,
Well done.
Peter stands ... hands applauding!