From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: 05 December 2006 17:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Firewalls (continued)

Hi all,
Forgot to mention that despite my fear of firewalls, there was one that
I've tried that is bundled with the pro version of AVG. It did not
conflict with my internet connection, nor did it conflict with my screen
reader. So, if you can, download the trial of AVG Pro (from
www.grisoft.com) and give it a shot. Hope this is useful.
Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266