[access-uk] Re: Firewalls

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:56:38 +0100

Hi Sandra.

Just to add to Douglas and Steve's posts, I've got the SP2 firewall turned
off, and solely rely on SPF. The User Interface is extremely friendly
(irrespective of screen-reader as I understand it), and their Tech support
is very fast and efficient too. So all in all I don't think its a bad deal!

HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews