[access-uk] Re: Firewall for windows 7 revisited

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 19:01:27 +0000

Hi.
1. Type User Account Control in the start search edit field.
2. Down arrow to change User Account Control settings and press enter.
3. Move to the slider and move it to 100%.
4. Click ok.
5. In the User Account Control dialogue box, click yes.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 06/11/2010 18:32, Eleanor Burke wrote:
Chris I would like to do that. You may recall from some time back, I
asked about having removed the permissions from Windows 7 and Barry
advised me that it was not a clever thing to do. How do I restore this
function please as I got someone to do this for me?

Thank you.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>