[access-uk] Re: Firewall

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:57:12 -0000

Thanks Barrie.  That's encouraging.  Actually I am a Hal user so that the
"lock up" may not arise.  I wonder whether Narrator is also out of action in
such circumstances?   I have a hot key to launch it and that  sometimes
gets me going again when sighted help is not available.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison