[access-uk] Re: Firefox.

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:51:23 +0100

Mandy, you cannot just press a letter to open a bookmark from the
bookmarks menu. You have to first press alt b to open the bookmarks
menu, then use the up and down arrow keys to find a site you've stored
in your bookmarks and press enter to open that site. No, uninstalling
and reinstalling is not a good idea since it will not fix the "problems"
you're having as these are just user errors and not errors in the
programme itself. Good to hear you're going to attempt to stick to
Firefox. Good luck!

MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx