[access-uk] Re: Firefox.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:52:15 +0100

I doubt I, or anybody, could make your head spin George you're far too sensible for that smile. However, lest \I be accused on this serious list of banter: I was trying to alter the folder downloads are saved in but downloads didn't appear to be in the list after I'd gone to tools and options how I hate it when an instruction can't be followed up.

Also I'm not certain that Firefox has become my default internet browser, when I first installed it I was asked if I wanted it to be, this time I wasn't and on my start menu now I have either internet or firefox so seem to just have to choose whereas before I'm sure that internet just came up automatically with firefox.

Confused?  Yes me too.

Mandy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>