[access-uk] Re: Firefox

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:47:43 +0300

See my answers below.

I found the latest version of Firefox that is 3.0.10.
  I do understand that some of the friends that have version 3.5 of FF are
using the beta version, is it correct?

  Yes, you are correct.

  When I click ctrl+b to get my bookmarks - I have to type in a search edit the
name of the website that I need, but my question, how can I get directly to the
list, the whole   list of my bookmarks, as I do with IE by pressing:
  ctrl+i?

  Press alt+b to go to the bookmarks menu. There you can see your favorites and
navigate by first letter.

  And, any tips for using FF you can give here, are greatly appreciated.

  If you have specific questions, go on.

  Negoslav