[access-uk] Re: Find your Child?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:43:43 -0000

Hi Colin,

You are quite right.  There are two things here to consider.

1)  SMS text is sent to your phone, ergo
2)  Why could the SMS message not be displayed in addition
to the map.

Seems to me that someone needs to approach these guys in the
nicest way possible, and explain how valuable their facility
could be to many more people if they were able to make what
in essence appears to be a very small change.

In short, it could attract more customers. -- which in turn,
hits them in their pockets.

George.