[access-uk] Re: Favourite bit of technology

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:12:46 +0100

Hi.

How about a piece about talks and wayfinder? A lot of the gadgetry with the possible exception of the colorino cost hundreds of pounds, so thinking about gadgets and price sensitivity might actually get you to persuade someone to buy something in your article. Just a suggestion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>