[access-uk] Re: Family Treemaker or Other Software

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:22:07 -0000

Hi carol,

I believe that the latest Family Tree Maker is version 2009.
I'd guess that it may be accessible with Jaws, although I
won't be able to say for certain, as I don't have the latest
Family Tree Maker, and I don't use Jaws these days

As to other accessible Family Tree software, I'm looking
into this for myself, so I'd be interested to know about any
accessible software you hear of encase it can be made
accessible with Supernova as well as Jaws.

I do have contact details for the London Office of My
Family.com which I could pass on to you off list if/when
you need them.

Alexander Shannon