[access-uk] Re: Family Tree Websites

  • From: "Tony PEARCE" <bletherston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:21:14 +0100

Hello,
There is several free family history research sites,
Http://www.familysearch.org.uk
Http://www.genuki.org.uk
http://www.freebmd.org.uk
http://freecen.rootsweb.com
Also putting the name you are interested in, on google with a space and +gedcomcan bring up results

   Best wishes, Tony Pearce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>