[access-uk] Re: Failed Windows Update

  • From: "ROBIN CLAYDEN" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:27:48 -0000

Hi Geoff,

How do you know they have failed to download? Can you elaborate a bit more?

In control panel, under automatic updates, I take it you know about the four
options? Download automatically, download, but let me choose when to install,
download and install, and tell me, and finally, turn off automatic updates.

Have you got this page set up right, and not perhaps the auto download turned
off?

Cheers, Robin