[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:26:08 -0000

That's all fine if it's easier to use, less games and adds, but what's the point if barely anyone else is using it? You want to convince my entire social circle, especially those sighted people to move there?

-----Original Message----- From: Sean O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:02 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Facebook

Facebook are notorious for messing with the interface. If you are
looking for a cleaner Facebook like social networking page try diaspora,
no games or ads from what i gatherr
On 26/02/2013 22:20, Michael A. Ray wrote:
Hello,

Has anybody got any ideas or strategies for Facebook now that they have totally messed up the mobile site?

Now I don't find either the mobile site or the main page particularly accessible.

Facebook has an API called the 'graph' API and I was wondering if anybody has found another way to access it. I just want to be able to communicate with people, not interested in games or timelines or any of the other rubbish.

Mike