[access-uk] Re: Face Book Questions

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:51:52 +0100

Thanks for that damen. I do not want to use it much but when someone sends me a link and tells me to have a look at a particular thing, certainly if there is much reading and the friend cannot tell me all because the friend cannot reproduce it, then I would like to be able to use it. no way would I be on it every day or anything like that.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>