[access-uk] Re: Face Book Questions

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:52:24 +0100

Hi Damon,

Darragh has a nice audio walkthrough with JAWS on his Podcast here

http://www.lalrecordings.com/

This is where I first learned about using AIM.  I had heard before that
people use the Maranda IM client as well but haven't tried it myself.

If there's anything Darragh doesn't' cover or is a bit unclear I'll be happy
to do my best to fill in the gaps.

Barry.