[access-uk] Re: Face Book Questions

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:35:57 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

L = jump to next link

V+ Jump to next visited link

HTH.  Sorry, I am using a new view in Outlook 2010 so I'm still getting used
to what order messages are displayed.  It can mean me accidentally replying
to the wrong person on the list, for which I apologise.  Note this is only
for my accounts where I use mailing lists, so the same error does not occur
with personal mail.  Apologies again.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,