[access-uk] Re: Face Book And Visual Verifacation

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 07:18:44 +0100

no. None of this.

The mobile phone verification he talks about only works for US and Canada customers.

Did you explain to him you are visually impaired? I now know of about 4 or 5 blind UK Facebook users who have had Visual Verification switched off.

I think you just got an ultra secure person on the help desk. Can I suggest you try a fresh request?

...Damon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>