[access-uk] FYI: Free Nokia screen reader

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:35:00 -0000

Hello, hope all list members are keeping well. I've been away for a little
while so hopefully I'm not bringing an old news. Here's a link below that
talks about a free screen reader by Nokia for some of its phones. From the
article I'd guess that this screen reader is now available for downloading.
Anyways here's the link

http://www.magnifiers.org/news.php?action=fullnews
<http://www.magnifiers.org/news.php?action=fullnews&id=410> &id=410

If this is old news, well, at least I've tested the vacation mode unset :-)

Amro