[access-uk] Re: FW: [saveourbenefits] s o b web page update

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:45:03 +0200

Hi

I do apologise but I never received a message of that
nature, apologies to the group.

Regards

Adrien
'What are you doing about the green paper plans to abolish
some disability benefits?'

Please see the save our benefits campaign website below and
join the campaign if you can.
www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
You can join the forum by sending a blank message to:
saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can post to the forum by sending a message to:
saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx