[access-uk] Re: FW: Tesco and Sainsburys

  • From: "Gerold Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:46:33 +0100

Hi Ian,
    Re: Saimsburys:
    I downloaded details of the items I was interested in, i.e, ready meals
British Traditional, etc, and prepared a list of goods I wanted, placed my
order, delivery date, and tine, via the phone.
    I asked for the code of the items I ordered to be included on the
following e-mail Saimsburys sends immediately after the order has been
completed.
    Armed with the codes, it is quick and easy to place future orders, and
the telephone staff are extremely helpful.
    I find the above method much quicker and simpler than ordering via
their Web site, and the quality of their food  makes it all worthwhile!
[smile]

Kind regards,

Gerry.

** vacation ## d