[access-uk] Re: FW: Phones With TALKS

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:57:36 +0100

I must agree with Jackie.  I started using the N82 as from yesterday, and I
really do like the keypad especially the figure keys.  The buttons to answer
and cancel a call would for some people take a little bit of getting used to,
but as with most things you do get used to that.  What I really like about the
phone however is the reproduction of the Eloquence software when using Talks
through the speaker.  It has a very clear sound.

Yes I also agree that the N91 keypad was good, but after a few months the
speech on the phone became very distorted and I think there was something wrong
with the unit  I Had.  I then went to the N73.  But I do like the N82 a lot!