[access-uk] Re: FW: JAWS Activation Process

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:16:07 -0000

        does this mean, for example, that if my pc crashed and I had to
restore, losing an authorisation key from ilm, that when I went to activate
again, because
I hadn't changed motherboard or cpu that my install count would still be three,
even though I'd lost one code?
thanks.
Hope to hear from you soon
From Martin.