From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:29 AM
Subject: [access-uk] FW: [Accessible Devices] Interesting
New Braille Option

For info.

Janet
-----Original Message-----
From: a-d-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:a-d-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Accessible Devices Sent: 08 February 2011 02:24
To: Accessible Devices List
Subject: [Accessible Devices] Interesting New Braille
Option

This is all the information we currently have on this.
BraillePen & BraillePen 12
BluetoothR Braille Keyboard and 12-cell display.
As well as having pleasing portable Braille keyboard,
with the same device you can read the output from your
phone, PC, netbook or PDA. BraillePen 12 does everything
BraillePen does - plus refreshable Braille output.
Superbly portable, with easy action and enviable battery
life, the BraillePens give you simple keyboard access to
 computers and portable devices alike - and refreshable
Braille. If your device supports Bluetooth and uses a
standard access package, we probably have a BraillePen
driver for you.
The software the BraillePens know about includes
MobileSpeak, Talks, Pocket Hal, Dolphin Pen, Supernova
and Windows Mobile; and Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
as a Bluetooth R keyboard with our BraillePen Write
software. BraillePen also has a suite of fully accessible
software available for Windows Mobile PDAs - if your
device runs Windows Mobile and you'd like better
access....
the BraillePen12 and the BraillePen Slim ( ), two Braille
input/output solutions with 12 refreshable Braille cells
and a Perkins-style Braille keyboard for text input with
navigation through a variety of desktop and mobile
computer applications.
BraillePen12 is priced at US$995.00 and is the first
refreshable Braille device to be priced under US$1,000.00
for devices with 12 or more refreshable Braille cells.
Alternatively, the BraillePen Slim, a Braille input
device without any refreshable Braille cells yet
parallels the functionality of the BraillePen12, is
priced at US$299.00.
For additional information visit.
http://www.braillepen.com

line below.  Paste it inthe
To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
http://www.accessible-devices.com/Podcasts.html
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the
subscribe URL is.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
Visit our website at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who
might like to subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message
when it comes. Please Note: Accessible Devices is not
able to provide tech support for software or products
that we supply information about.
on the