[access-uk] Re: FAQ List

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:12:26 +0100

Hi Justin
The day before you go send a blank message to the usual access list but put
this in the subject line (You can cut and paste to make sure the spacing is
correct):

vacation 6 d

The six is the number of days you will be away plus the day you are setting up
the request, and the d stands for days.

Barry H