[access-uk] FAILED TO LOAD TYPE MESSAGE AT STARTUP

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:03:01 +0100

Hi all,

A friend noticed my poor, rather old computer, was displaying a message today which suggested it could not find something it needed. This message occurred just before I was asked to enter my log-in password and was so quick that it was impossible for her to take it in.

My question is, how can I find out exactly what this message says, in other words, halt the process, while I take down any detail?

If I can't do this, is there any other way of determining what's missing? I seem to remember there was some programme you could run but can't recall what it was.

I'm running XP Home on this machine, by the way.

Thanks for any help you can give with this slightly vague message ...

--
Carol P