[access-uk] Eye-Pal solo

Hi

I understand that Humanware will be exhibiting the Eye-pal solo at S.V. next
week.

The Solo is a stand alone reading machine which is much faster than most
scanners.  The main difference appears to be that you place your document or
book on a stand, as you would read it, i.e. cover downwards, so to turn a
page you need not physically pick up the book, just turn over the page.  It
is said to be a great deal faster.

If anyone knows more about this, including the cost, I would be interested.

there is a presentation which I have not heard, but this can be found at

http://www.accessibleworld.org/content/accessible-world-presents-eye-pal-lou
is-herrera

David