[access-uk] Re: Extra software with broadband packages

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:42:16 +0100

Ray, the help has to be paid for if you want more complex help such as
setting up a router that is not supported by Plusnet or setting up a home
network but if it is help with basic services then help is  still available
at local rates.

Help though has been a problem as call waiting times have become rather
long.  Plus.net says that introducing this premium line will resolve this,
let's see.

Cheers

Graham
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Douglas Harrison

Thanks Graham for taking the trouble to comment on the services
offered by these particular ISPs.

My current ISP (UKonline) cannot offer me a broadband service at a
competitive rate because I am on a rural BT exchange which they do
not cover, so I am forced to look elsewhere.   Plus.net is in fact
near the top of my list of possibilities and what you say encourages
me to study their web site further.  Having used three ISPs (Demon,
Onetel and Ukonline) in the last 4 years, I am  anxious to make   the
right choice for a move to broadband.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison