[access-uk] Re: Express burn question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 12:49:17 +0100

From the help file:-
"Normalize Volume Levels

You can normalize the volumes levels of the audio tracks added to Express
Burn. This means the volume of the tracks will be adjusted so that the
loudest
part of the song will be at a certain percentage of the maximum possible
volume. By default volume levels are not normalised.

You can normalize the volumes levels of all tracks added using This disc
menu, Normalise Level, and select a level you want, or type Ctrl+Z to enter
a specific
level. All tracks will be normalised when you add them to Express Burn."

In other words, go to Menu bar>This Disc>Normalise Level.

HTH,
Amro

  _____