[access-uk] Re: Excel help please [Scanned]

  • From: <naomijenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:13:49 +0100

Hi Catherine

I'm not sure if this is what you want.

If the cell format is set to General and you want Excel to display a
fraction as a decimal you can put = in front of your fraction. For
example =3/4 will be displayed as 0.75.

There is another way: If the cell format is set to number with 2 decimal
places the same thing will happen 3/4 will be displayed as 0.75

HTH

Naomi