[access-uk] Re: Excel Drop Down Lists

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:39:45 -0000

Thanks Guy - this is really useful to know. I'll pay particular attention next time I come across one of these spreadsheets with inaccessible dropdowns and come back if I need any further assistance.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Kevin Lloyd
Sent: 28 February 2012 19:22
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi John.

That works for some drop down boxes integrated into excel sheets but
there
is another use of drop down lists where there is a small graphical
arrow
in
the cell and JAWS can't recognise this.  Placing the JAWS cursor over
the
graphic with the help of a sighted colleague and then issuing a left
mouse
click will open the drop down list but otherwise, I haven't found any
other
way of activating this latter type of drop down.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Colin Phelan
Sent: 27 February 2012 20:50
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Excel Drop Down Lists

Hi All,
Does anyone know how to access a drop down list from the little arrow
on
the
right of a cell in excel please?
Thanks
Colin

 Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/Sufx82K71x!TndxI!oX7Ujl7!50yUj9OC8xRNIWJ5
fE+QQVOZLfd7Vsi1i4J975+gtNWqLTw22qjfskgLULbMA==  to report this email as
spam.

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.