[access-uk] Re: Exceeding usb hub port

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:28:01 -0000

HI justin:

I think maybe the pc is protecting your pen drive.  the usb ports on the
keyboard are only meant for low power aps such as mp3 players etc.  your drives
is a high powerr item, and needs direct feed, rather than the third party feed
from your keyboard.

that's basically what the message is saying.

others may clarify this a bit.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please
visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk