[access-uk] Re: Examples of poorly accessible websites

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:58:19 +0000

How about websites which not only claim to be accessible, but have
self-certificated buttons claiming compliance not only with WAI-A
level 1, but CSS and XHTML validity, when not only is none of it true,
but the entire website is WORSE for accessibility than average?

example: http://www.tnf.org.uk/ report
http://try.powermapper.com/Reports/4ddaa6bc-53ed-4127-90b0-22bc5298e331/report/map.htm

I think that's naughty...