To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 4:46 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Eureka A4 Reset

Hi,  Can't quite remember, but it involved holding down the 4 curser keys,
and, I think, dots 1, 2 and 3 and then releasing dot 3.  I stand to be
corrected, as haven't used it for over 12 years at least.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard