[access-uk] Re: Eset version 4, is it accessible?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:46:54 -0000

Hi Andrew,

As you know from messages on the Dolphin list, I'm using the
same version of Supernova but can't get Supernova to read
all the information in the lists that are produced by the
Sys Inspector.  Sometimes it seems as if it's just saying
Cursor down.

If you could contact me off list with some tips or pointers
to where I'm going wrong I'd appreciate it.

Please contact me off list at
alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alexander Shannon