[access-uk] Re: Eset version 4, is it accessible?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:20:49 -0000

Hi all,

Sorry to rather jump in on this thread, but what I have to
say may contradict some of what has already been said.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under
the impression that this thread is discussing not Only
version 4 of Eset Smart Security which I do not have, but
also version 4 of Nod32 which I am currently running.

Well, Assuming that version 4 of Nod32 is being covered in
this thread, I wish to observe that certainly with Supernova
10.03, I can not easily access the SYS Inspector in Nod32
version 4.  Yes it opens, but Supernova can't read the
screen, although it seems the menus are readable.  I haven't
even attempted accessing the SYS Rescue, as I don't want to
damage anything on my computer and Accessing SYS Rescue
might do some damage if I don't really need to use it.

Thank you in advance for any views from other Nod32 users,
and I apologise again for jumping on a thread.

Alexander Shannon