[access-uk] Re: Eset version 4, is it accessible?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:46:20 -0000

Hi,

Try

01202 548888

I think that's the one I used a few months ago, but it could be an older one.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, March 09, 2009 4:16 PM (UK time), Peter Beasley at pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Has anyone got a telephone number for esset as I have lost my licence
number and password?
Message sent at 07:11:11 PM GMT on Sunday, March 08, 2009

virus signature
database 3917 (20090307) __________

virus signature
database 3917 (20090307) __________