[access-uk] Re: Errors when trying to install Talks on my phone

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:49:14 +0100

Hi Damon, what is the date on your phone? It should be set to today's date in order to install Talks.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/07/2010 17:44, Damon wrote:

Hi there.

I've successfully transferred over and installed the TTS I want on my phone but
when I try and send Talks 5 over to it, the phone's screen says something about
a certificate possibly being invalid and that there is a data settings error
wrong on my phone.

SO the net effect is that I can't install Talks. Does anyone have any thoughts?

This phone used to have Talks on it until it was wiped in a firmware reinstall
at the Nokia shop last week. Now I've received it back with the latest
firmware, I'm attempting to put the latest version of Talks on it as downloaded
from Computer Room Services website, and the above problems are happening.

Anyone got a solution? Thank you so much.

...Damon