[access-uk] Re: Error on Installing Jaws10 on to NC10 XP Home

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:19:18 -0000

I have a program called revo uninstaller which does an excellent job of removing programs. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 5:41 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Error on Installing Jaws10 on to NC10 XP Home

Hi Eleanor.

Well as you describe it, the crash is happening during the installation, so that would suggest to me a component error when trying to register with the windows registry. There's nothing for it but a complete uninstall, registry purge and reinstallation as I outlined in one of my many messages this afternoon.

All the best, Ibrahim.