[access-uk] Re: Error code when signing in Live Messenger

I know, the trouble is when I use Google, I usually get either swamped, side-tracked, annoyed or frustrated, so, I'd hope someone had met this error code before and would have been willing to share their findings . Guess I'll have to do the job myself!... Thanks, Christopher, anyway, just showed me up as lazy, but I am and I know it so, that's fine...

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:23 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Error code when signing in Live Messenger

Marie, I suggest you look up the error code (80072F) in Google and go
from there.
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:11:15 +0200, "Marie BAISEZ"
<marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
Sometimes, when I try to sign in into Live messenger I get the following
message:

We were unable to sign you into Windows Live Messenger at this time.

Please try again later.

To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the Troubleshoot

button.

Error code: 80072efd

The trouble shooter often resolves the problem but it takes a long time
do so and never tells me what the problem was for me to rectify it once
and
for all if it is possible.
Can anyone enlighten me on this please?
Thanks in advance.