[access-uk] Re: Email with BT query

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:20:14 -0000

Hi there

What you might want to do is log on to the mail server and switch spam filtering off.

Log on to

mail.btinternet.com

Do this through internet exploder not forgetting to put http:// before the adress.

Once on the page, log in with the username and password that you were given and then switch the spam filter off.

Any more questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Skypename: bobba2006
Windowslive: Kulvinder@xxxxxxxx