[access-uk] Re: Email with BT query

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:42:42 -0000

I had this problem once where e-mails from a friend were not getting through.
They were going in to the Spam folder on the BT website.  I do not login
directly but through Outlook Express so i WAS NOT AWARE OF THAT PROBLEM.  i HAD
TO GO ON AND MARK THEM AS NOT BEING JUNK.  iT WAS VERY STRANGE BECAUSE ONLY
SSOME WERE GOING IN TO THAT FOLDER AND MY FRIEND WAS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM
WITH SOME OF MINE ONLY.  bOTH OF US HAVE bt iNTERNET ACCOUNTS!!!