[access-uk] Re: Email solution for two PC's

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:58:56 +0100

Anro,

I figured that IMAP was what I wanted, have you any pointers on how to go
from 2 pop accounts on outlook express to something with IMAP?  Can I do
something like download them to my main machine and make that machine act
like a mail server so that my notebook can view the email when I'm out and
about.  Am I being too complicated about this?

Cheers
Karl