[access-uk] Email solution for two PC's

Hi,

I have a desktop PC at home and a notebook for being on the move.  Currently
I have my email on my desktop so don't have access on my notebook.  Does
anyone know of a efficient and cheap way of having my mail accessible on
both machines and keeping them synchronised?  Is this something a home mail
server would achieve?  I realise that I can grab my POP mail off the server
and leave a copy still on the server to be downloaded by my main machine but
that doesn't seem to be a very good way of running my projects.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Karl

database 4282 (20090727) __________