[access-uk] Electric Cooker

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:00:56 -0000

I purchased an electric cooker about a year ago.  It does not have a fan
oven, and the grill is inside the oven which is not ideal, but it does have
four raised rings on the top, which are also electric, two small and two
large ones.  Also, the knobs mostly click round so are easy to set.  The
only one that does not is the temperature control, but, like all the other
knobs, it has a raised ridge, which makes accurate setting easier.  This
cooker has no frills whatsoever, which was what I wanted.  It cost me £219
and is made by Creda.  It is called a Jackson 052E.

As I say, I purchased it last year, so it may still be available.

David