[access-uk] Re: Economical With The Truth?

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:28:19 +0100

Tristram,
I cannot agree here. The wording definitely makes it sound as though this is a product launched by RNIB whereas we know that it is merely being introduced into the range of products it sells. If RNIB wants to retain credibility, then it should not make what is in my opinion misleading statements like this one.

Iain.